this role will provide applicants and potential members with information and guidance in a timely, hospitable, and truth bearing manner.
where i need support
- providing email confirmation and/or responses
- providing grant information and links - grants we offer [INTERNAL]
- to send grant form -
- to check grant submission - Typeform
- manually checking/changing applicants to their necessary cohort
- change one off admission bot errors - https://www.loom.com/share/aef9a9b1132f4cae80a2ce340c8baac0
“hey [first name],
you can apply for the grant here, be sure to let me know when you finish so we can review.
- that we keep within our SLA time within 24 hours
- “hey [first name], just confirming that we’ve received this email. we can get back to you with an update/answer shortly! thanks, jane”
- that there isn’t too much team member switching
- any launch house team member loops in VA for supporting information on memberships, grant application, confirming start dates > VA to handle
- va jane sets up call with jane for edge cases > jane to make final change
- jane asks va jane to change cohorts, grant amount, products, etc.
- applicant reaches out with a deferred acceptance > VA shares upcoming cohort information
- check statuses as you go i.e deferred acceptances must be “Paid”
- loops in jane > jane to make sure interest + availability match
what should i know
- do you typically log into someone’s email?